(Information on the processing of personal data – art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016)
Last update: 16 October 2020
Hyla Srl informs the user that the data provided to the site operator when filling in the “contact form” (or email form) on the site itself, will be processed in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 679/2016 – Personal Data Protection Code.
The contact form available on the site has the sole purpose of allowing visitors to contact our sales offices for purposes strictly related to the service.
This information concerns the personal data sent by the visitor when the contact form is filled in.
The data voluntarily provided through the form will be converted into an email that will be stored on our mailserver.
This data will not be recorded on other media or devices, nor will other data deriving from the user’s navigation on the site be recorded.
PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The data sent via the contact form will be used for the sole purpose of being able to contact you again to process any requests contained in the message and/or consult your administrative/accounting documents and/or receive communications of a commercial/promotional nature.
NATURE OF THE DATA PROCESSED AND PROCESSING METHODS
- The personal data processed will be exclusively the common data strictly necessary and pertinent to the purposes referred to in the previous point and/or for commercial/marketing purposes that the structure deems appropriate.
- The processing of the personal data provided is carried out by means of the operations or the set of operations indicated in art. 4 D. Legislative Decree no. 679/2016.
- The processing is carried out directly by the owner’s organisation.
NATURE OF THE CONFERMENT AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
The user is in no way obliged to provide the site operator with the personal data requested in the contact form. The provision of data via the contact form is optional.
However, refusal to provide the data for the purposes set out in art. 1 will make it impossible to contact our offices via the contact form provided on the site.
The personal data collected through the contact form will be sent by email to the data controller, Hyla Srl, Via F.Villani 2, 26900 Lodi (LO), Italy.
DURATION OF PROCESSING
The data released by the user will be kept in our archives until your request for cancellation.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Users may at any time exercise their rights under Legislative Decree no. 679/2016, which is set out below, by making a request via the contact form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the data controller, data processors and the designated representative;
- the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested therein, integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations referred to in the two previous points have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, as well as pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
If you wish to exercise the above rights, or if you wish to receive further clarification regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact Customer Service through the Contact section of the site or by calling 199 119 428.