Health and safety in the workplace is the prerogative of every business that aims for excellence and intends to invest in a culture of prevention to protect its employees. Our Health & Safety services support the client by ensuring compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 81/2008 – Prevention and protection measures for the protection of health and safety in the workplace, and Legislative Decree 624/1996 – Health and Safety of workers in the extractive industries.
Hyla aims to accompany its clients in the application of company and operating procedures that guarantee compliance with the regulations in force on the subject and in their improvement.
Thanks to highly professional figures we are able to provide support in the implementation of the requirements of the directives for the management of safety in quarries and mines and for the safety and health of workers in the extractive industries for open pit or underground drilling.
- Consultancy for corporate risk assessment (DVR)
- Updating procedures in compliance with regulations
- Drafting of reference documents (DUVRI, PSC and related annexes)
- Organization of the prevention and protection service (SPP)
- Staff information and training
- Absolving roles CSP/CSE/RL
- Risk assessment consultancy
- Technical availability Safety Supervisors
- Assumption of the role of Managing Director
- Assumption of the role of Supervisor