Facility Management is the integrated management and control of all those services that do not directly concern the core business of a company but that support it by strongly affecting internal processes and therefore productivity.
These activities, divided into Hard Service and Soft Service categories, correspond in fact to the management of buildings, their systems and resources and are aimed at preserving and increasing the value of real estate assets such as in corporate, retail, industrial and logistics markets, as well as creating quality work environments (predictive, preventive, breakdown, extraordinary maintenance of all types of systems, but also cleaning, sanitation, reception, security, gardening, etc.).
Our integrated Facility Management solutions follow a careful process of design, planning, delivery, governance and continuous monitoring of interventions, guaranteeing companies a high quality of service rendered.
Further advantages for our clients translate into increased performance, reduced costs, but above all greater ability to adapt easily and quickly to changes in the market.
- Hard Services
- Soft Services
- Maintenance of electrical, mechanical and special systems - D.M. 37/2008 letters a,b,c,d,e,f,g
- Building maintenance and auxiliary services
- Due Diligence Plant Engineering, creation and management of Technical-Administrative Master Data
- Plant maintenance and Supply of services/equipment for the oil/gas/water industry
- Environmental hygiene - D.M. 274/97
- Disinfection and Sanitation of environments - D.M. 274/97
- Reception and Conciergerie
- Security and Surveillance
- Porterage and mail service
- Green maintenance
- Pest control
- Processing of specifications and contracts
- Tender management and Start-up services
- External Facility Manager
- Facility Management Assessment
- Facility Management Cost Optimization