The selected Graduate Candidate will be a Business Development Manager and will have as objective the commercial development and the increase of the services offered by the Company in the reference markets.
Specifically the resource will take care of:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Management of negotiations on Key Clients and large orders that develop in the medium-long term
- Management of negotiations through participation in tenders in collaboration with other company functions
- Tighten strategic partnerships
- Generate an increase in business
- Develop strategies for pricing, positioning and selling the service
- Preparation of the Budget on the commercial development of the business
- Working with the team of the operational area of the Company for the development of new offers according to the expectations of already acquired Customers
- Working with marketing in order to ensure the development of a precise market analysis for the search of new opportunities (new contacts, new strategies to contact companies, new activities, etc.).
- Protects the value of the organization, keeping information confidential
- Securing and increasing the current Customer Portfolio
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in companies operating in the service world
- Customer and Business Development Orientation
- Negotiation skills
- Determination and autonomy in carrying out the assigned tasks
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of Dlgs 81/2008
- Knowledge of the service reference market
- Knowledge and/or previous experience in Real Estate and Facility Management
- Availability for travel within the national territory
The remuneration package will be commensurate with the actual experience gained.
Fill the form and submit your application.